3 Days Magoroto Forestfrom
Magoroto Forest Estate with its tropical rain forest is the perfect spot for a getaway.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCamping, Culture, Cycling, Hiking
Activity Level Moderate
3 Days 2 Night Magoroto Forest.
Magoroto Forest Estate with its tropical rain forest is the perfect spot for a getaway. The estate is
located on an altitude of 850m above sea level where temperatures are pleasant all year long. The
estate offers stunning views from the Muheza Valley to the Indian ocean. Enjoy the lush rain
forest with rare plants and bird species, explore the dense tropical forest with organic spices or
have a picnic or swim in our beautiful lake!
What to Carry
- Hiking boots (or running shoes with a good grip)
- Sportswear, long tights preferable for ladies
- Swimming costume and accessories (inflatables, fish rods if one has etc.)
- Sweater / jacket
- Binocular, Bluetooth speakers or camera if you have.
GROUP PRICE WITH TRANSPORT (DAR – MAGOROTO AND RETURN)
2-4 people 480,000/=TZS per Person
5-8 people 430,000/=TZS per Person
9-12 people 400,000/=TZS per Person
13-25 people 372,000/=TZS per Person
- Accommodation (camping)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- All activity fees (Guide fee, Village Entry fees etc.)
- Drinks (they are a mini bar from which drinks can be purchased at extra cost)
- Personal Items
- Medical or Travel Insurance
Departure from Dar es salaam
Early Morning Pick you up at any place around Dar es Salaam and drive to Magoroto. On arrival
at Magoroto Forest Estate, after some refreshment you will have time to do some activities for
the day. Dinner and overnight at lakeside campsite.
Full Day Adventures
On your second day at Magoroto Forest Estate, continue with more activities set for this day and
any other extra activities you may wish. Dinner and overnight at lakeside campsite.
Return to Dar es Salaam
Wake up for a final day at Magoroto enjoying the last of Magoroto forest estate. Then later in the evening drive back to Dar es salaam.