4 Days Dar es Salaam Kigoma Gombe Streamfrom
Tour Experiences for Gombe Chimpanzee Safari
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeGuided Tours, Trekking, Wildlife
Activity Level Challenging
4 Days/ 3 Nights Dar es Salaam Kigoma Gombe Stream
Tour Experiences for Gombe Chimpanzee Safari Expert
- Tour Guide: Chimpanzee viewing and forest trekking services will be provided by an expert and experienced primate safari guide and tracker
- Logistical Transfers: You will be transferred in scheduled charter flights. A total of 2 scenic safari flights and 2 boat transfers are included to save time for fast and convenient access to or from the wilderness.
- Trip Theme: Wildlife & Nature, Active Adventure, Culture & Dancing
- Trip Suitability: Couple, Family Friendly (15+ years), Honeymooners, Solo
$2025 for one person traveling alone.
$1682 per person for 2 people
$1460 per person for 4 people
$1350 per person for 6people
- Accommodation & meals
- Professional Tanzanian guide
- Chimpanzee Trekking
- Forest or bird walking;
- Cultural village tour and local dancing
- Boat safari on the Lake Tanganyika
- Concession fees;
- One bottle of mineral water per day;
- Daily safari briefing;
- All transfers to and from airport;
- Flights: Dar es Salaam – KIGOMA – Dar Es Salaam.
- Tourist visas;
- International Flights;
- Travel insurance;
- Alcoholic Drinks;
- All items of a personal nature
Fly to KIGOMA to GOMBE STREAM NATIONAL PARK
Flight from Dar Es Salaam to Kigoma depart 07:10 am, on arrival transfer to Kibirizi port for your boat to Gombe (2 hours private boat). Pick up on arrival and transfer to the camp, afternoon relaxes on the beach. Gombe Stream’s main attraction is obviously the chimpanzee families that live protected in the park’s boundaries. Visitors take walks deep into the forest to observe and sit with the extraordinary primates for an entire morning. Apart from chimpanzee viewing, many other species of primates live in Gombe Stream’s tropical forests. Val vet and colobus monkeys, baboons, forest pigs and dik dik inhabit the dense forest and a wide variety of tropical birdlife. Accommodation: Kasekela Luxury Tented Camp.
GOMBE STREAM NATIONAL PARK – CHIMPANZEE TRACKING
On 08h30, Start Chimpanzee tracking in the forest, Gombe became well known for the conservation project started from Jane Goodall, who first arrived in Gombe in 1960. Apart from chimpanzee viewing, many other species of primates live in Gombe Stream’s tropical forests, like velvet, Colobus monkeys and baboons, Climb to Jane’s peak and visit Kakombe waterfalls if time allows. Accommodation: Kasekela Luxury Tented Camp.
Morning hiking to Jane peak afternoon back to the camp for lunch then snorkeling evening Cultural Village tour and dancing. Dinner and overnight at Kasekela Luxury Tented Camp.
Kigoma to Dar
Early Morning 05:30 boat to Kigoma for your flight back to Dar-es-Salaam.